Saturday, January 28, 2012

Quick Link Saturday

My favorite links this week:

Inspiration and encouragement...you are not alone....heals my heart.  I have an outlook, leftover from my Protestant work ethic upbringing, that says God is watching but YOU must do this.  If you are lucky, and good enough, He will be pleased.  Or something like that...it was very subconscious and not particularly doctrinal.  I love this post which I found linked to on Elizabeth Foss's page.

This spoken word by Father Pontifex is an excellent answer to the I Hate Religion viral guy:




I also like this kid!  He's a breath of fresh air - I'm so worried about the young, and not so young, girls who have no idea who a husband can and ought to be for them.  So many girls putting boys first...I did it too.  Definitely.  Thank goodness I found the Church and a man who loves the Church.

March for Life Video by Marc at BadCatholic...mainstream media might have ignored us...but the pictures and videos of the alternative media speak for themselves!


That's it for now - baby's crying - may add more later!!!!

God's blessings on everyone's weekend!

Jennie


No comments:

Post a Comment